- All performances will begin promptly at the designated show time. Attendees arriving late will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- Tickets are required for everyone attending an event. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- As a courtesy to the performers and other audience members, please turn off all watch alarms, cell phones and pagers.
- Emergency First Responders are on site at all season shows.
- Season ticket holders may attend performances at theatres across North Carolina at reduced rates. Information is available through the box office.
Photography, Video, and Audio Recording
Photography, Video, and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during performances at the Walker Center. It may be tempting to try and get a shot of that legendary performer or to capture a snippet of a song on a recorder, but we do ask that everyone please respect this policy and enjoy the live performance.
Lost and Found
Lost and found can be located at the Box Office. Inquiries may be made during regular Box Office hours.
Handicapped-Accessible restrooms are located off the main lobby. Reasonable requests for persons with disabilities should be made at least two weeks in advance of an event. Please notify the Box Office at the time of ticket purchase if a wheelchair space is needed in the auditorium.