There are many ways to get your Walker Events tickets. Purchase tickets with cash, check, or any major credit card by calling, ordering online, or visiting the box office (located just inside the main entrance of the Walker Center). You may print your tickets at home when purchasing online. We are happy to mail your tickets if we receive your order at least seven days prior to the event. There is a $3 handling fee for us to mail your ticket. The box office can also hold your tickets for you to pick up when you arrive for the show. All individual tickets will increase by $5 when purchased at the box office on the day-of-show.
Ticket orders are filled in the order in which they are received, and seats are assigned on a best-seat-available basis. Please notify the box office at the time of ticket purchase if a wheelchair space is needed in the auditorium. Reasonable requests for persons with disabilities should be made at least two weeks in advance of an event.
Box Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
If your schedule prevents you from stopping by, feel free to call the box office at 336-838-6260 or email email@example.com.
Season Seat Pricing:
- Rows A-K: $250 plus tax and fees
- Rows L-Q: $220 plus tax and fees
- Rows R-X : $180 plus tax and fees
Full-time faculty/staff/students are eligible for a 20% discount on season tickets. Please call the Box Office for assistance.
Perks for season ticket holders include:
- Same seat(s) for every show
- Can purchase dinner before the show
- Can purchase add-on shows with the same seat(s) they have for season shows before tickets go on sale to the general public
- No mailing fee on tickets
The season ticket holder renewal period will take place May 12-26.
New season tickets may be purchased June 13-23.
For more information about season tickets, contact Tabitha Hudler at 336-838-6185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Show Tickets
Individual show tickets may be purchased beginning July 10.
Full-time faculty/staff/students are eligible for a 10% discount on individual show tickets. Please call the Box Office for assistance.
- The Nan Van Every Auditorium opens 30 minutes prior to the event’s scheduled curtain time. Volunteer ushers will be on site to help you locate your seat. Audience members who arrive after the start of the show will be seated by the ushers at an appropriate time to avoid disturbing the performers or audience members.
- If you visit the box office during weekday business hours, parking is available in the lot in front of the Walker Center. Free parking is available in front of and adjacent to the Walker Center after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. You will notice that some parking spaces are numbered; these spaces are reserved for lifetime patrons during season shows. Guests who need handicap-designated parking spaces will find them in front of the Walker Center.
- The Walker Center contracts with Wilkes Transportation Authority to provide a complimentary shuttle service for all season show events. The shuttle service begins 45 minutes prior to each show and will continue until all guests are safely at their cars after each performance. The shuttles will follow a consistent route to select satellite parking lots on the WCC campus and are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
- Photography, videography, and audio recording are strictly prohibited during performances at the Walker Center.
- Cell phones and other electronics that could emit an audible signal should be turned off or silenced.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the auditorium. At select shows, refreshments may be purchased in the lobby with the funds going towards future Walker Center Events. Water fountains are located in the lobby for your convenience.
- If children become restless during a long performance, we request that they be taken out of the auditorium.
- Wilkes Community College permits on-campus use of all U.S. credentialed service animals. With the exception of service animals, unless approved by the executive director of the Walker Center, animals are not permitted in the Walker Center. Animals, including service animals and police dogs, must be leashed and under the control of their owner at all times.
- Before each show, the Walker Center staff and our visiting artists meet to discuss how we can provide the best possible sound for our audiences. Ultimately, it is the decision of the artists and their technicians. Some audience members may want to bring ear plugs to muffle the sound if needed. The Walker Center maintains a consistent reputation as being one of the best venues in terms of acoustic quality.
- Lost and found items will be taken to the box office. Inquiries may be made during regular box office hours.
- Wilkes Community College is a 100% tobacco-free campus. Use of tobacco products, including electronic oral devices, is prohibited at the Walker Center and throughout the WCC campus. WCC and the Walker Center are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment. Thank you for helping us achieve this goal.